At Precision Building Inspections, we are committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. We comply with the Privacy Act 2020 and other relevant legislation.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal information from you, including but not limited to:
- Your name
- Contact information such as your phone number, email address, and residential address
- Interactions with us
Why Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
We collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- To get in touch with you regarding your house inspection enquiries
- To provide you with our building inspection services
- To communicate with you, including responding to your enquiries and requests, and sending you important notices
- To comply with our legal obligations and protect our legal rights, including, without limitation, use in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and investigative purposes
Providing your personal information is optional. If you choose not to provide your personal information, we may be unable to provide our building inspection services or get in touch with you.
How We Protect Your Information
We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You have the right to access and correct your personal information. If you wish to obtain a copy of any personal information we hold about you or if you believe that your personal information is inaccurate, incomplete, out of date, or otherwise incorrect, please contact us at:
Email: email@example.com Phone: 021 293 0226
We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.